Cambridge, MA Apartment for Rent
$2350/mo. 1350 Sq ft. spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bath fully renovated Georgian flat, located in Inman Sq. Beautiful apartment home with high ceilings and hardwood floors, lots of light and storage. Covered private porch and an eat-in kitchen; washer, dryer, dishwasher in unit. Convenient to transportation, restaurants and shops. Available mid-August. Email bowman_christopher at yahoo.com to schedule an appointment.
Top (3rd) floor unit in a three unit condo. Other residents are quiet, young professionals – easy-going and friendly.
- Washer and Dryer in unit
- Gas range and oven
- New full master bath, attached to master bedroom
- Renovated full guest bath
- Digital timer and control for steam radiator heating (new boiler)
- Water and association fee included in rent
- Street parking readily available ($8 for permit)
- Eat-in kitchen with small pantry
- Private, covered porch
- Hard wood floors throughout
- Walk-in closet
- High ceilings with picture frame trim
- Decorative fireplace and detail on feature walls
- Separate dining and living room
- Steps to Inman Sq. (shops, bars, restaurants, bank and post office)
- Plenty of storage and light
- Shared back yard
- $2,450 per month, 12 month lease, Available mid-August.
- Deposit is 1.5 times rent
- No pets, no smokers.
- Renter pays electricity, gas, phone and internet
- Within one short block of 68 (MIT/Harvard Sq.) and 69 (Harvard Sq./Leechmere T stop) bus lines. Two blocks to Inman Sq. bus lines.
- 12 min. walk to Central Sq. T stop, 15 min. walk to Harvard Sq. T stop.
- Cab to/from downtown Boston is about $14
The unit is located on a tree-lined, one-way street off of Inman Sq. The outside and shared areas of the building have been recently painted and are well maintained by an on-site building manager.
Within walking distance are some of the best spots in Cambridge:
East Coast Grill, Oleana’s, Evoo, All-Star sandwiches, Christina’s ice cream, S&S Deli
Dali, Punjabi Dhaba’s Indian Café, Kabob House, Montien Thai, and more.
1369, Rosie’s bakery, Darwins, City Girl Café
Bukowski’s, The Druid, Thirsty Scholar, Ryles Jazz Clubb, Abbey Lounge, The Lily Pad, The Plough & Stars.
Walking distance to: Post office, grocery store, hard-ware store, Whole Foods, banks and shops.